A server is already running. Check …/tmp/pids/server.pid. Exiting – rails
- checked No other instance of Rails cmd is running this time.
- Checked Task manager but only
cmd.exeis showing no else process is running. (using Windows).
- Delete the Pids folder which is located under
- and then, close the terminal which we are running the current app and close the tab (in, browser window)
- after that, again open the terminal by going inside the folder, and then do,
- Then, it opens the fresh tab which is running our application
run the command on terminalruby bin\rails server